- Can Medical Marijuana Improve Blood Sugar Levels In Diabetics? - May 23, 2013
A new study published in the American Journal of Medicine suggests the use of medical marijuana to improve blood sugar levels in diabetics.
- Medical Marijuana Researcher Says ‘Benefits Outweigh Risks’ - May 17, 2013
A leading researcher on the effects of medical marijuana on seizures, Dr. Ben J. Whalley, says that giving the drug to young patients with severe seizures may be the best option.
- Husband Gives Wife Medical Marijuana For Her ALS - May 9, 2013
A Florida man swears by the miracle of medical marijuana for the treatment of his wife’s amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Why Is Medical Marijuana Still Illegal In Many Parts Of The World? - April 30, 2013
It’s such a wonder why up until this very day, medical marijuana is still considered banned in many parts of the globe.
- What Are The Major Health Benefits Of Medical Marijuana? - April 22, 2013
From treating migraines, relieving premenstrual symptoms and chronic diseases to preventing seizures and slowing down tumor growth, medical marijuana has been reported to be effective in helping to alleviate a wide variety of illnesses.
- Can Medical Marijuana Break A Narcotic Dependency? - April 14, 2013
The moment the doctor signed his medical marijuana recommendation, Bill was on his way to recovery.
- Family Uses Medical Marijuana To Treat Severely Autistic Son - April 4, 2013
The parents of an 11-year old boy from Oregon suffering from severe autism say that medical marijuana helps their child combat the illness.
- Can Medical Marijuana Treat PTSD Of Military Veterans? - April 1, 2013
Find out how medical marijuana helps one military veteran suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Decline In Beer Sales And Traffic Deaths Seen In States Allowing Medical Marijuana - March 22, 2013
States where medical marijuana is legal have had an almost 9% decline in traffic-related deaths and a 5% reduction in beer sales, a study suggested.
- Can Medical Marijuana Benefit You Spiritually? - March 15, 2013
Did you know that medical marijuana, apart from its abundant medicinal benefits, can also be used to enhance one’s spirituality?
- Can Medical Marijuana Fight AIDS? - March 8, 2013
An AIDS victim attested to the benefits of medical marijuana in the treatment of AIDS. He said that medical marijuana helped calm him and stimulate his appetite.
- Brain Cancer Patient Hopeful Of Medical Marijuana’s Therapeutic Benefits - March 4, 2013
A 36-year old brain cancer patient is a passionate advocate of medical marijuana and it’s no wonder because the THC and CBD in medical marijuana have been found in scientific studies to inhibit the growth of cancer cells and shrink tumors.
- Can Medical Marijuana Benefit Chronic Ailments? - February 22, 2013
A Tel Aviv University study showed positive results in medical marijuana usage for the treatment of chronic ailments such as insomnia, nausea and chronic pain brought by conditions including post traumatic stress and cancer.
- Can Medical Marijuana Promote The Development Of New Brain Cells? - February 15, 2013
In 2005, scientists in Washington, DC reported that medical marijuana has properties that seem to promote development of new brain cells in rats.
- Medical Marijuana As Antidepressant - February 8, 2013
Medical marijuana has been used for centuries to treat depression.
- Medical Marijuana And Asthma - February 2, 2013
Clinical studies show that THC serves as a bronchial dilator, clears blocked air passageways and allows free breathing.
- Medical Marijuana Legalization And Benefits - January 25, 2013
Medical marijuana (cannabis) can help cancer patients manage the negative effects of chemotherapy as it reduces nausea, stimulates appetite and relaxes muscles.
- Michigan Man’s 40-Year Battle With Seizures Treated By Medical Marijuana - January 18, 2013
David Leclerc, a Michigan resident, found an effective treatment for his nearly 4-decade battle with seizures and that “miracle” treatment is medical marijuana.
- Can Medical Marijuana Help Breast Cancer Patients? - January 12, 2013
Medical marijuana research has led many to believe that it has the ability to stop this common women’s cancer from spreading.
- Abundant Benefits Of Medical Cannabis - January 3, 2013
Chronic pain (i.e., lower back pain), insomnia, anxiety and migraine are among the various illnesses that can be treated with the wonders of medical marijuana or medical cannabis.
- Dravet’s Syndrome And Medical Marijuana - December 28, 2012
When 6-year old Jayden David’s father almost gave up hope that his son will ever be well from Dravet’s Syndrome, medical marijuana proved to be the only solution for the boy to be on his feet again.
- Medical Marijuana As Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease - December 21, 2012
A panel composed of healthcare professionals and physicians was convened in Lansing, Michigan on Friday to evaluate the adding of Parkinson’s Disease as one of the qualifying conditions in the Michigan Medical Marijuana Act or MMA.
- Can Medical Marijuana Prevent Lower Back Pain? - December 14, 2012
Medical marijuana is now being considered by many physicians as alternative treatment for chronic lower back pain. Since 1975, scientist have began looking into the possible medicinal benefits of cannabis.
- 7-Year-Old Girl With Leukemia Is A Medical Marijuana Patient - December 7, 2012
Mykayla Comstock, or simply “Brave Mykayla”, a 7-year-old girl suffering from acute lymphoblastic leukemia is one of the youngest medical marijuana patients in Oregon.
- Is Medical Marijuana Good For The Brain? - November 30, 2012
More and more researchers and scientists are now looking into the health benefits of medical cannabis.
- The Major Health Benefits of Medical Marijuana - November 22, 2012
From treating migraines and glaucoma to slowing down tumor growth, medical marijuana has a wide range of health and medical benefits.
- Is Marijuana Gentler To Your Lungs Than Tobacco? - November 16, 2012
A study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association presented that medical marijuana doesn't impair your lung function and could even add further lung capacity.
- Can Medical Marijuana Prevent Blindness From Glaucoma? - November 9, 2012
Studies dating back to the early 1970s have shown that medical marijuana or medical cannabis can help treat and prevent glaucoma.
- “I Can Have A Life Now,” Says A Colorado Woman On The Benefits Of Medical Marijuana - November 1, 2012
“I Can Have A Life Now,” Says A Colorado Woman Who Speaks Of The Benefits Of Medical Marijuana
- Mayo Clinic Professor Of Psychiatry Talks About The Benefits And Legal Limitations Of Medical Marijuana Research - October 26, 2012
Mayo Clinic Professor Of Psychiatry Talks About The Benefits And Legal Limitations Of Medical Marijuana Research
- Senior Citizens Use Medical Marijuana For Pain, Nausea - October 19, 2012
More and more senior citizens use medical marijuana for treatment of pain and nausea.
- Can Medical Marijuana Help Autism And Fragile X Symptoms? - October 12, 2012
Researchers from America and Europe have found that increasing natural marijuana-like chemicals (endocannabinoids) in the brain might help correct autism-related behavioral issues.
- Medical Marijuana As An Effective Therapy Aid For Hepatitis C - October 5, 2012
A study has found the medical marijuana helps improve drug therapy effectiveness for hepatitis C. Hepatitis C is characterized as a deadly viral infection that affects over three million Americans.
- Top Scientists, Researchers and Medical Practitioners to Present Beneficial Effects of Medical Marijuana - September 28, 2012
This just in... medical and healthcare experts will talk about the the medicinal and therapeutic benefits of medical marijuana at the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) come October 24.
- Do the Benefits of Medical Marijuana Outweigh the Risks? - September 21, 2012
Many scientists agree that the benefits of medical marijuana can no longer be ignored.
- Does Medical Marijuana Help Treat People Suffering from Cachexia? - September 13, 2012
According to the National Cancer Institute, cachexia is characterized by a loss of muscle mass and body weight, and weakness occurs in patients with AIDS, cancer or other chronic diseases.
- Study: Cannabinoid Offers Cardio Protection - September 7, 2012
A study in Ramat-Gan, Israel found that the administration of delta-9-THC, a component of medical marijuana protects heart muscle cells from injury during hypoxia.
- Medical Cannabis and Its Cooling Effect for Diabetics - August 30, 2012
Medical cannabis has a cooling effect that “chills you out”, which does not only help you tolerate too much heat, but may bring implications for longevity.
- THC in Medical Cannabis Can Alleviate Allergic Contact Dermatitis - August 23, 2012
A 2007 Israeli research found that THC, the chemical component found in medical cannabis, can help the body’s immune system fight allergic contact dermatitis, a common skin disease.
- Can Medical Marijuana Effectively Treat the Symptoms of Hepatitis C? - August 16, 2012
According to the following medical experts, medical marijuana can be used as an effective treatment for the symptoms of Hepatitis C...
- Is Medical Marijuana Beneficial to Senior Citizens? - August 10, 2012
A recent medical marijuana report published in Arizona showed that 25% of users are between the ages of 51 and 81 years old...
- Ingesting Medical Cannabis Has Abundant Benefits - August 2, 2012
Watch this very informative video about the abundant benefits of ingesting medical cannabis...
- Can Medical Cannabis Extracts Mitigate Muscle Stiffness in MS Patients? - July 27, 2012
A clinical trial data from the Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry recently published that the oral administration of medical cannabis extracts can significantly reduce muscle stiffness in multiple sclerosis (MS) patients.
- Can Medical Marijuana Help Lou Gehrig’s Disease Patients? - July 19, 2012
Lou Gehrig’s disease or amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) is a deadly neurodegenerative disorder that is characterized by the loss of motor skills throughout the body.
- New York State Judge Makes Medical Marijuana Case - July 12, 2012
“Inhaled marijuana is the only medicine that gives me some relief from nausea, stimulates my appetite, and makes it easier to fall asleep. The oral synthetic substitute, Marinol, prescribed by my doctors, was useless...”
- Does Medical Marijuana Reduce Pain from Peripheral Neuropathy? - July 5, 2012
From 2003 to 2005, researchers from the San Francisco General Hospital studied fifty (50) HIV-positive patients with peripheral neuropathy.
- Government Study Finds Moderate Use of Cannabis Does Not Negatively Affect Lung Function - June 28, 2012
A recent study has found that smoking cannabis on a moderately consistent basis, even in the course of several years, does not damage nor impair lung function.
- Medical Marijuana and Alcoholism - June 21, 2012
Many recent studies have been conducted concerning the use of medical cannabis for treating alcoholism and alcohol withdrawals.
- Psychological Benefits of Medical Marijuana - June 18, 2012
Medical marijuana is known to bring several psychological benefits. Relaxation is one of them.
- Medical Marijuana for MS Muscle Cramping - June 8, 2012
In a recent study for MS (muscular or multiple sclerosis) pain and spasticity reported by Reuters, patients were [...]
- Michigan Issues Medical Marijuana Cards to 44 Children - June 2, 2012
A recent report shows 44 children in Michigan have medical marijuana cards and according to [...]
- Medical Marijuana Treatment for ADHD - May 24, 2012
A consultant pediatrician from USC, Dr. Claudia Jenson, has come up with a unique way of treating ADD and ADHD. [...]
- Does Medical Marijuana Stimulate Appetite? - May 18, 2012
One of the many benefits of medical marijuana is stimulating appetite. A clinical trial made [...]
- Benefits of Medical Marijuana for Cancer Patients - May 11, 2012
Many medical and scientific studies have already proven that medical cannabis or marijuana [...]
- Can Medical Cannabis Relieve Symptoms of Chronic Diseases? - May 3, 2012
Research shows that medical cannabis can indeed help treat symptoms associated with some chronic diseases [...]
- What Conditions Can Medical Marijuana Treat? - April 26, 2012
At Green & Greener Grow Collective, Inc. we know how some people are in need of safe and discreet access to [...]
- Clinical Uses of Medical Marijuana - April 20, 2012
Some scholars and industry experts agree that marijuana has been used for medicinal reasons for over [...]
- The Health Benefits of Juicing Raw Cannabis - April 12, 2012
At Green & Greener Grow Collective, Inc. we know how some people are in need of safe and discreet [...]
- Can Medical Marijuana Help Treat Meniere’s Disease? - April 5, 2012
Many doctors and health practitioners now say that medical marijuana treats Meniere’s disease - a condition [...]
- Hemp Can Save the World - April 2, 2012
Sharing with all of you this really cool music video by Nutiva, ELEVATE, The Luminaries [...]
- Top 10 Major Health Benefits of Medical Marijuana - March 23, 2012
Medical marijuana is now known for its medicinal and therapeutic benefits. Backed by strong scientific studies [...]
- Does Medical Marijuana Protect Against Radiation Exposure? - March 15, 2012
Among the numerous benefits of medical marijuana is its ability to protect against exposure to radiation. [...]
- Is Medical Marijuana Good for Insomnia? - March 9, 2012
Millions of people worldwide suffer from insomnia or sleeplessness at one point in their lives. You [...]
- Is Medical Marijuana Beneficial for Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) Patients? - March 2, 2012
Is Medical Marijuana Beneficial for Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) Patients? [...]
- Does Medical Marijuana Have Anti-Inflammatory Benefits? - February 24, 2012
Scientists say that medical marijuana may have anti-inflammatory properties that will not get people high. [...]
- Can Medical Marijuana Benefit HIV/AIDS Patients? - February 16, 2012
Medical marijuana is fast becoming a popular choice of HIV/AIDS patients for the main reason that it can [...]
- Can Medical Marijuana Help Fight Colon Cancer? - February 9, 2012
There are over 100,000 new cases of colon cancer and almost 50,000 deaths annually in the United States. [...]
- Over 250 Patients Treated with Medical Marijuana in Israel - February 2, 2012
A study recently conducted at the Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer in Israel reported that two-thirds [...]
- Medical Marijuana to Manage Autism in Children - January 19, 2012
Autism is considered to be a lifelong development disability. Those suffering from autism [...]
- Study: Marijuana Doesn’t Harm Lung Function - January 13, 2012
Last Tuesday, the result of a 20-year study conducted by researchers at the University of Alabama at [...]
- Is Cannabis Safer than Alcohol? - January 5, 2012
Did you know that in 2001 alone, as per the United Stated Centers for Disease Control, there were [...]
- Is Medical Cannabis an Effective Mood Stabilizer? - December 27, 2011
Medical cannabis has been shown to have positive effects on one’s mood. Many patients who [...]
- Is Caffeine More Addictive than Cannabis? - December 9, 2011
The answer is a resounding YES. You may be surprised especially if you aren’t really a coffee drinker. [...]
- Can Medical Cannabis Help People with Glaucoma? - December 7, 2011
At Green & Greener Grow Collective, Inc. we know how some people are in need of safe and [...]
- Does Medical Marijuana Help You Remember? - November 24, 2011
You may have heard of a forgetful person because he’s a heavy cannabis user, however, did you [...]
- Can Medical Marijuana Cure Headaches? - November 22, 2011
According to a 2009 case study published in the Headache journal, inhaling medical marijuana [...]
- Is Medical Marijuana Beneficial to Paraplegia Sufferers? - November 13, 2011
Paraplegia is defined as a motor and/or sensory function impairment of the lower extremities. [...]
- Can Medical Marijuana Fight Muscular Dystrophy? - November 12, 2011
At Green & Greener Grow Collective, Inc. we know how some people are in need of safe and [...]
- Can Medical Marijuana Cure Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)? - November 3, 2011
Irritable Bowel Syndrome or simply IBS is a common condition that affects the large intestine. Common [...]
- Can Medical Marijuana Cure Cancer? - October 22, 2011
At Green & Greener Grow Collective, Inc. we know how some people are in need of safe and discreet [...]
- Can Medical Marijuana Treat Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)? - October 14, 2011
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by intrusive thoughts [...]
- Can Medical Cannabis Kill Leukemia Cells? - October 8, 2011
In 2005, a London study found that Δ9-THC, the active ingredient in cannabis, have the capacity [...]
- Medical Cannabis for Pain and Depression - October 1, 2011
For over 4,000 years, cannabis has been used for its therapeutic and medicinal benefits. [...]
- Can Medical Cannabis Reduce Tourette’s Syndrome Symptoms? - September 24, 2011
A study conducted in 2002 showed that chemicals found in marijuana can effectively [...]
- Bipolar Disorder - September 18, 2011
There is still no anecdotal evidence on the positive effects of medical cannabis in patients [...]
- Study: Cannabis Users Have Lower Obesity Risk - September 13, 2011
Based on a new survey study, users of cannabis may have a lower obesity risk than non-users. [...]
- Is Medical Marijuana An Effective Cure For Migraine Headaches? - September 3, 2011
The answer is a resounding YES. Medical marijuana helps alleviate the pain associated with migraine [...]
- Medical Cannabis Stimulates Growth of Brain Cells in Rats - August 26, 2011
Experiments on rats showed that when given a potent cannabinoid, growth of new brain cells was [...]
- Medical Cannabis for Menopausal Women - August 19, 2011
More and more women are discovering the benefits of medical cannabis for symptoms associated [...]
- Marijuana May Be Studied for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder - August 12, 2011
In a recent article published in The New York Times, researchers are looking into studying the potential of marijuana [...]
- Medical Canabis in Israeli Nursing Home - July 28, 2011
At Hadarim Geriatric Home in Israel, medical cannabis is weighed and given to some of the patients. [...]
- Medical Cannabis Controls Drug Addiction - July 21, 2011
“A ground-breaking study of 4117 marijuana smokers in California reveals that the ‘Gateway Theory’ [...]
- Medical Cannabis and Multiple Sclerosis - July 15, 2011
There have been many studies that showed intake of medical cannabis reduces muscle spasms [...]
- Medical Cannabis as Muscle Relaxant - July 9, 2011
Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the main ingredient found in cannabis, has been found to have [...]
- Medical Cannabis Effective In Treating Glaucoma - July 1, 2011
Next to cataracts, glaucoma causes the most visual problems in people. It is characterized [...]
- Medical Marijuana Cures Skin Cancer - June 23, 2011
Skin cancer is considered as one of the most prevalent types of human cancers. The above video is [...]
- Medical Cannabis Benefits and Conditions - June 16, 2011
We now know that the use of medical cannabis to treat various diseases and ailments [...]
- Study: Medical Cannabis Beneficial For Patients Suffering From Fibromyalgia - June 10, 2011
Cannabis use is related with advantageous results on a variety of fibromyalgia [...]
- Medical Cannabis Research for Male Contraceptive Pill - June 4, 2011
Even in our modern, high-tech era, the absence of a male birth control pill has [...]
- Nearly 50% of Americans Support Legalization of Cannabis - May 27, 2011
The most recent (April 2011) Gallup poll has found that now more than ever [...]
- Cannabis 10 Major Health Benefits - May 20, 2011
It is already a widely known fact that medical cannabis has real health benefits [...]
- Study: Cannabis Delays the Onset of Alzheimer's - May 12, 2011
The most common form of dementia, Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) affects roughly 27 million [...]
- The Benefits of Medical Cannabis for Cancer Patients - May 6, 2011
Many studies have proven that medical cannabis relieve pain and [...]
- Medical Cannabis Relieves Pain and Depression - April 28, 2011
Medical cannabis, in a recent study, is shown to significantly decrease chronic pain in patients [...]
- Medical Cannabis Stimulates Appetite in Cancer Patients - April 21, 2011
Results of a pilot study show that delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the active ingredient in cannabis [...]
- Medical Cannabis Helps Patients With Neurological Conditions and Various Illnesses - April 9, 2011
Research shows that medical cannabis acts as an anticonvulsant [...]
- The Psychological and Spiritual Benefits of Medical Marijuana - April 1, 2011
Much has been said about the medicinal and physical health benefits [...]
- Medicinal Purposes of Cannabis - March 25, 2011
Many scientific studies have now confirmed that marijuana or medical cannabis [...]
- Medical Cannabis and ADHD - March 20, 2011
Current scientific studies have reported that individuals suffering from Attention Deficit [...]
- Medical Cannabis for Arthritis Patients - March 10, 2011
Medical marijuana or cannabis has already been scientifically proven to have anti-inflammatory [...]
- Medical Cannabis Versus Opiate Pain Medication - March 5, 2011
Several scientific studies including that by California’s Center for Medicinal Cannabis Research (CMCR) [...]
- Medical Marijuana May Help Control Heavy Alcohol Abuse - February 25, 2011
In November 2010, the University of California-Berkeley Patient’s Group, a medical cannabis [...]
- Medical Cannabis Found to Shrink Brain Tumors - February 17, 2011
An active component of medical cannabis has been shown to shrink brain tumors in rats. [...]
- The Addictiveness of Marijuana (Cannabis) - February 10, 2011
How addictive is cannabis compared with nicotine, alcohol and caffeine? You may be surprised [...]
- Carcinogens not Found in Cannabis, Smoke not as Carcinogenic as Tobacco Smoke - February 3, 2011
Recent studies prove that cannabis, although containing similar carcinogenic compounds as tobacco, does not [...]
- Cannabis Consumption: Smoking vs. Vaporization - January 9, 2011
There are various ways to administer or consume cannabis and two of the most prominent routes [...]
- How to Get Legal - December 1, 2010
If you are suffering from a debilitating medical condition and looking to become a qualified [...]
- Medical Cannabis for Chronic Pain Relief, Better than Prescription Drugs - September 25, 2010
A study conducted by the McGill University Health Centre (MUHC) and McGill [...]
- Legal Use of Medical Cannabis in Michigan - September 24, 2010
The Michigan Medical Marihuana Act (MMMA) of November 4, 2008 [...]
- Medical Uses of Cannabis - September 23, 2010
Grown wild in many parts of the world, the Cannabis sativa (more popularly [...]