- Medical Marijuana and Lower Bladder Cancer Risk - November 20, 2014
A recent study tied medical marijuana to lower bladder cancer risk as compared with smoking cigarettes.
- Is Medical Cannabis an Effective Mood Stabilizer? - November 13, 2014
Medical cannabis has been shown to have positive effects on one’s mood. Many patients who [...]
- Medical Cannabis for Chronic Pain Relief, Better than Prescription Drugs - November 6, 2014
A study conducted by the McGill University Health Centre (MUHC) and McGill [...]
- Does Medical Marijuana Cure Cancer? - October 30, 2014
Skin cancer is considered as one of the most prevalent types of human cancers. The above video is a fully-documented case of medical cannabis as an effective treatment for skin cancer. This fact has actually been known for many years.
- Does Medical Marijuana Have Carcinogenic Risk? - October 25, 2014
Research has proven that marijuana does not have carcinogenic risk. This means that the herb cannot cause certain cancers. Compared with nicotine found in tobacco smoke, marijuana has no cancer-promoting effects.
- Can Medical Marijuana Help Patients with Parkinson’s Disease? - October 9, 2014
A panel composed of healthcare professionals and physicians was convened in Lansing, Michigan on Friday to evaluate the adding of Parkinson’s Disease as one of the qualifying conditions in the Michigan Medical Marijuana Act or MMA.
- Can Medical Marijuana Benefit Arthritis Patients? - October 2, 2014
Medical marijuana or cannabis has already been scientifically proven to have anti-inflammatory [...]
- Medical Uses of Cannabis - September 23, 2014
Grown wild in many parts of the world, the Cannabis sativa (more popularly [...]
- Can Medical Marijuana Reduce the Symptoms of Peripheral Neuropathy? - September 12, 2014
The results of the said study were published in the Neurology journal. The placebo group reported a 17% reduction of pain while the marijuana-smoking group reported a 34% reduction of pain based on a scientific scale.
- Documented Benefits of Medical Marijuana - September 5, 2014
"Marijuana is the finest anti-nausea medication known to science, and our leaders have lied about this consistently." -Peter McWilliams
- Can Medical Marijuana Stop Painkiller Overdose Deaths? - August 29, 2014
According to a study published in JAMA Internal Medicine, states with medical marijuana laws reported to have 24.8% fewer deaths from painkiller overdoses compared to those that did not have such laws.
- Medical Marijuana Oil Helped Cure Cancer Patient - August 22, 2014
A 54-year old father is now cancer-free after taking medical marijuana oil.
- Can Medical Marijuana Treat Anxiety Disorder? - August 8, 2014
Psychiatric conditions such as depression, anxiety, and mood disorders have many adverse effects on people suffering them. Medical marijuana has been used in the treatment of these conditions for many years now.
- House Bill to Legalize “Charlotte’s Web” Medical Marijuana - August 4, 2014
The House of Representatives introduced a bipartisan bill called the “Charlotte’s Web Medical Hemp Act of 2014” that would allow the exclusion of “cannabidiol” and “therapeutic hemp” from the definition of marijuana in the Controlled Substances Act.
- Can Medical Marijuana Help Eliminate Nightmares? - July 29, 2014
It has been reported that medical marijuana indeed helps eliminate nightmares. Cannabis is able to disturb sleep cycles by interrupting the later stages of REM sleep.
- Medical Marijuana for Pain and Depression - July 20, 2014
Medical cannabis has properties that decrease chronic pain in patients with damaged nerves. Moreover, researchers also came up with the conclusion that marijuana consumption lessens anxiety and depression.
- Modern Uses of the Cannabis Plant - July 14, 2014
Aside from the many medicinal benefits of the cannabis plant, it also boasts of a wide number of modern uses - from industrial to agricultural and personal hygiene!
- 15 Things About Medical Marijuana - July 7, 2014
An Infographic of the 15 Things You Should Know About Medical Marijuana
- Herbal Benefits of Medical Marijuana (Infographic) - June 30, 2014
Medical marijuana has been used for a wide range of herbal and medicinal purposes for centuries.
- Health Benefits of Medical Marijuana (Infographic) - June 21, 2014
Medical marijuana has abundant health benefits. Here's an infographic of the ten major benefits of medical marijuana.
- Why People Use Medical Marijuana - June 16, 2014
Facts and Information About Medical Marijuana You May Not Know
- Neurologists: Medical Marijuana Benefits Multiple Sclerosis Patients - June 6, 2014
A report by U.S. neurologists suggests that medical marijuana, in oral spray or pill form, helps reduce symptoms of multiple sclerosis (MS).
- Can Medical Marijuana Cure Migraines? - June 2, 2014
Scientific studies have looked into the efficacy of medical marijuana in the treatment of migraine headaches.
- Is Medical Marijuana Use Linked to Lower Risk of Stroke? - May 26, 2014
A new study has shown that medical marijuana use is linked to a reduced chance of stroke.
- Can Medical Marijuana Reduce Diabetes Risk? - May 16, 2014
Medical researchers have been intrigued by the link between medical marijuana and type 2 diabetes.
- Can Medical Marijuana Cure Cancer? Here Are 20 Medical Studies - May 12, 2014
Medical marijuana, through extensive medical studies, is now being considered as a therapeutic treatment and potential cure for cancer.
- Medical Marijuana As Treatment For Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia - May 3, 2014
A mother is doing everything to help her son fight B cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL). The boy’s condition has dramatically improved with medical marijuana.
- Can Medical Marijuana Help Treat Muscle Spasms? - April 25, 2014
A teenager from Colorado is among the few individuals under the age of 18 who is licensed to use medical marijuana for the treatment of diaphragm spasms.
- More on the Health Benefits of Medical Marijuana - April 21, 2014
From treating glaucoma to helping a patient recover from alcoholism, the list of the health benefits of medical marijuana is getting longer.
- Medical Marijuana Can Stop HIV from Spreading and Other Surprising Health Benefits - April 11, 2014
Time and again, medical marijuana has been shown to possess healing properties that can help alleviate the symptoms of certain illnesses and conditions.
- Survey: More doctors than consumers say medical marijuana should be legal - April 4, 2014
A new survey found that more U.S. doctors than consumers support the legalization of medical marijuana. Over 1,500 doctors and almost 3,000 consumers participated in the survey.
- Another State Considering Medical Marijuana for Sick Children - March 27, 2014
The Senate Public Health Committee in Illinois unanimously approved legislation (8-0 vote) that would legalize the use of medical marijuana for minors suffering from debilitating conditions like epilepsy.
- PTSD Now A Qualifying Condition for the Michigan Medical Marijuana Program - March 21, 2014
PTSD sufferers in Michigan can now use medical marijuana for treating their symptoms if their doctors recommend it.
- Medical Marijuana for PTSD in Michigan - March 15, 2014
Michigan residents suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) could qualify for medical marijuana treatment after an advisory panel approved the decision.
- CNN Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta “Doubling Down” On Medical Marijuana - March 7, 2014
Eight months since he wrote about how he was "systematically misled" on marijuana, Dr. Sanjay Gupta once again writes about how he isn't backing down on the medicinal plant but instead “doubling down” his support for it.
- Medical Marijuana Improves Cognitive Functioning In Bipolar Disorder - March 1, 2014
There have been several accounts from patients suffering from bipolar disorder that the use of medical marijuana helped them in living through the condition.
- Medical Marijuana for Insomnia - February 21, 2014
Did you know that a certain study from the Alberta University in Canada unexpectedly found out that the THC in medical marijuana helped patients sleep better?
- 20 Benefits of Medical Marijuana - February 14, 2014
Research shows that the benefits of medical marijuana should not be underestimated. The list of illnesses and conditions that medical marijuana can help treat is ever growing.
- Does Medical Marijuana Help Control Alcohol Addiction? - February 9, 2014
A research conducted in November 2010 by the University of California-Berkeley Patient’s Group showed the potential of medical marijuana as treatment for heavy alcohol addiction.
- Can Medical Marijuana Help Arthritis Sufferers? - January 30, 2014
One of the oldest recorded benefits of medical marijuana is its efficacy to relieve inflammation and swelling.
- How Addictive Is Marijuana? - January 24, 2014
You’ll be surprised to know that marijuana is not as addictive as alcohol, caffeine and nicotine! Yes, you read that right.
- 3-Year Old In Remission After Medical Marijuana Treatment - January 17, 2014
A 3-year old boy in Colorado suffering from acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL) is now reported to be in remission and doing well after being treated with medical marijuana.
- Can You Overdose On Medical Marijuana? - January 10, 2014
The simple answer to this question is NO. Numerous studies have proven that one cannot simply overdose on marijuana or cannabis.
- Illnesses That Medical Marijuana Can Help Treat - January 6, 2014
Medical marijuana proponents have used the THC and CBD found in cannabis for a wide array of illnesses all throughout history.
- What are the 5 Common Uses of Medical Marijuana? - December 27, 2013
Among the five common ailments that medical marijuana helps to treat are nausea and vomiting, loss of appetite, muscle tension/spasm, pain, and insomnia.
- Is Medical Marijuana the Next Drug for Diabetes? - December 20, 2013
New studies suggest that compounds found in medical marijuana may help control blood sugar.
- Colon Cancer Patient Helped By Medical Marijuana - December 13, 2013
A Lakeville, Minnesota resident believes medical marijuana helped prolong her mother’s life.
- Medical Marijuana As Effective Treatment For Migraines - December 6, 2013
Did you know that cannabis was the main treatment for migraine until it was banned in the early 20th century?
- Parents Appeal for Medical Marijuana - November 29, 2013
Parents with children suffering from relentless seizures continue to demand medical marijuana as treatment. They push for the legalization of the controversial herb.
- Medical Marijuana Strain “Charlotte’s Web” for Children with Epilepsy - November 22, 2013
“Charlotte’s Web” is the name of one of the most sought after strains of medical marijuana used in the treatment of children suffering from epilepsy.
- Can Medical Marijuana Cure PTSD? - November 15, 2013
Experts and army veterans talk about why they depend on medical marijuana for PTSD treatment.
- Mom Explains How Medical Marijuana Helps Her 5-Year-Old Son - November 8, 2013
A mother, through an essay, explains how medical marijuana helps her 5-year-old son who is suffering from severe epilepsy.
- 58% Of Americans Favor Medical Marijuana Legalization - November 1, 2013
A new Gallup poll showed that 58% of Americans favor the legalization of marijuana. This percentage is by far the largest in that particular survey.
- Can There Be More Anti-Cancer Properties In Medical Marijuana? - October 24, 2013
In London, research has shown the medical marijuana doesn't only help fight cancer treatment symptoms but also has the properties to treat the disease itself.
- Can Medical Marijuana Help Depression and Post Traumatic Stress? - October 17, 2013
A Michigan writer accounts her real life experiences at how medical marijuana helped her fight depression, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), carpal tunnel syndrome, and pain.
- Does Medical Marijuana Ease Suffering for Sick Children? - October 11, 2013
Medical marijuana appears to be the better alternative to many over the counter and prescription medicines for children suffering from cancer.
- Mother Swaps Chemotherapy for Cannabis Therapy as Treatment for Son’s Cancer - October 6, 2013
A mother from Colorado swapped chemotherapy for medical cannabis therapy to help treat her 3-year old son’s cancer.
- Does Medical Marijuana for Glaucoma Really Work? - September 27, 2013
As early as the 1970s, medical marijuana has been reported to be helpful in treating glaucoma.
- Medical Marijuana: Hope for Autistic Children - September 20, 2013
A study released in April by Stanford University may boost the on-going debate over the use of medical marijuana for the treatment of autism in children.
- 10 Health Benefits of Medical Marijuana - September 13, 2013
From slowing the progression of Alzheimer’s disease to stopping cancer from spreading to preventing blindness from glaucoma, the health and medicinal benefits of medical marijuana cannot be stressed enough.
- CNN’s Dr. Sanjay Gupta Changes Outlook On Medical Marijuana - August 23, 2013
CNN’s chief medical correspondent, Dr. Sanjay Gupta, has reversed his opinion towards medical marijuana. He apologized for his long-standing opposition to the medicinal benefits of the plant.
- Medical Marijuana Miraculously Treats 6-Year Old With Epilepsy - August 12, 2013
A 6-year old boy from California with rare form of epilepsy uses medical marijuana to help treat his condition. The rare form of epilepsy is called Dravet Syndrome, which prevents sufferers from sleeping, eating, and walking.
- New Jersey Governor Pressured To Approve Medical Marijuana For Sick Children - August 1, 2013
New Jersey governor Chris Christie is being pressured by medical marijuana proponents to approve the expansion of the use of medical marijuana for certain sick children.
- Can You Use Medical Marijuana As Part Of Your Cancer Treatment Plan? - July 26, 2013
Many cancer patients now find solace in medical marijuana as an effective treatment and an alternative to drugs presently used for cancer treatment.
- Sick Children Given Medical Marijuana By Their Parents - July 19, 2013
There are 17 states where parents are able to get medical marijuana, by prescription, to soothe the symptoms of their sick children.
- Study Further Supports Benefits Of Medical Marijuana For PTSD - July 11, 2013
A recently published brain imaging research in the Molecular Psychiatry Journal in New York offers physiological evidence regarding the benefits of medical marijuana for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- First Coast Man Says Medical Marijuana Saved His Life - July 4, 2013
A Jacksonville, Florida man said medical marijuana saved his life.
- Can Medical Marijuana Reduce The Risk Of Bladder Cancer? - June 27, 2013
Scientists have recently made known the results of an 11-year old study involving the existence of a strong correlation between frequent use of medical marijuana and reduction of bladder cancer risk.
- Can Medical Marijuana Help You? - June 20, 2013
Medical marijuana helps alleviate pain associated with back pain, chemotherapy, HIV/AIDS, gastritis and premenstrual syndromes.
- Survey: 76 Percent Of Doctors Approve Of Medical Marijuana Use - June 14, 2013
Results of a new survey show that 76% of doctors would approve medical marijuana use.
- Medical Marijuana For Pets In Pain - June 6, 2013
More and more veterinarians across the United States support using medical marijuana to treat pets in pain.
- Does Medical Marijuana Benefit Crohn’s Patients? - May 31, 2013
A study in Israel found out that “inhaled cannabis” lessens the risk of Crohn’s Disease patients who weren't responding to more conventional treatments.
- Can Medical Marijuana Improve Blood Sugar Levels In Diabetics? - May 23, 2013
A new study published in the American Journal of Medicine suggests the use of medical marijuana to improve blood sugar levels in diabetics.
- Medical Marijuana Researcher Says ‘Benefits Outweigh Risks’ - May 17, 2013
A leading researcher on the effects of medical marijuana on seizures, Dr. Ben J. Whalley, says that giving the drug to young patients with severe seizures may be the best option.
- Husband Gives Wife Medical Marijuana For Her ALS - May 9, 2013
A Florida man swears by the miracle of medical marijuana for the treatment of his wife’s amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Why Is Medical Marijuana Still Illegal In Many Parts Of The World? - April 30, 2013
It’s such a wonder why up until this very day, medical marijuana is still considered banned in many parts of the globe.
- What Are The Major Health Benefits Of Medical Marijuana? - April 22, 2013
From treating migraines, relieving premenstrual symptoms and chronic diseases to preventing seizures and slowing down tumor growth, medical marijuana has been reported to be effective in helping to alleviate a wide variety of illnesses.
- Can Medical Marijuana Break A Narcotic Dependency? - April 14, 2013
The moment the doctor signed his medical marijuana recommendation, Bill was on his way to recovery.
- Family Uses Medical Marijuana To Treat Severely Autistic Son - April 4, 2013
The parents of an 11-year old boy from Oregon suffering from severe autism say that medical marijuana helps their child combat the illness.
- Can Medical Marijuana Treat PTSD Of Military Veterans? - April 1, 2013
Find out how medical marijuana helps one military veteran suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Decline In Beer Sales And Traffic Deaths Seen In States Allowing Medical Marijuana - March 22, 2013
States where medical marijuana is legal have had an almost 9% decline in traffic-related deaths and a 5% reduction in beer sales, a study suggested.
- Can Medical Marijuana Benefit You Spiritually? - March 15, 2013
Did you know that medical marijuana, apart from its abundant medicinal benefits, can also be used to enhance one’s spirituality?
- Can Medical Marijuana Fight AIDS? - March 8, 2013
An AIDS victim attested to the benefits of medical marijuana in the treatment of AIDS. He said that medical marijuana helped calm him and stimulate his appetite.
- Brain Cancer Patient Hopeful Of Medical Marijuana’s Therapeutic Benefits - March 4, 2013
A 36-year old brain cancer patient is a passionate advocate of medical marijuana and it’s no wonder because the THC and CBD in medical marijuana have been found in scientific studies to inhibit the growth of cancer cells and shrink tumors.
- Can Medical Marijuana Benefit Chronic Ailments? - February 22, 2013
A Tel Aviv University study showed positive results in medical marijuana usage for the treatment of chronic ailments such as insomnia, nausea and chronic pain brought by conditions including post traumatic stress and cancer.
- Can Medical Marijuana Promote The Development Of New Brain Cells? - February 15, 2013
In 2005, scientists in Washington, DC reported that medical marijuana has properties that seem to promote development of new brain cells in rats.
- Medical Marijuana As Antidepressant - February 8, 2013
Medical marijuana has been used for centuries to treat depression.
- Medical Marijuana And Asthma - February 2, 2013
Clinical studies show that THC serves as a bronchial dilator, clears blocked air passageways and allows free breathing.
- Medical Marijuana Legalization And Benefits - January 25, 2013
Medical marijuana (cannabis) can help cancer patients manage the negative effects of chemotherapy as it reduces nausea, stimulates appetite and relaxes muscles.
- Michigan Man’s 40-Year Battle With Seizures Treated By Medical Marijuana - January 18, 2013
David Leclerc, a Michigan resident, found an effective treatment for his nearly 4-decade battle with seizures and that “miracle” treatment is medical marijuana.
- Can Medical Marijuana Help Breast Cancer Patients? - January 12, 2013
Medical marijuana research has led many to believe that it has the ability to stop this common women’s cancer from spreading.
- Abundant Benefits Of Medical Cannabis - January 3, 2013
Chronic pain (i.e., lower back pain), insomnia, anxiety and migraine are among the various illnesses that can be treated with the wonders of medical marijuana or medical cannabis.
- Dravet’s Syndrome And Medical Marijuana - December 28, 2012
When 6-year old Jayden David’s father almost gave up hope that his son will ever be well from Dravet’s Syndrome, medical marijuana proved to be the only solution for the boy to be on his feet again.
- Can Medical Marijuana Prevent Lower Back Pain? - December 14, 2012
Medical marijuana is now being considered by many physicians as alternative treatment for chronic lower back pain. Since 1975, scientist have began looking into the possible medicinal benefits of cannabis.
- 7-Year-Old Girl With Leukemia Is A Medical Marijuana Patient - December 7, 2012
Mykayla Comstock, or simply “Brave Mykayla”, a 7-year-old girl suffering from acute lymphoblastic leukemia is one of the youngest medical marijuana patients in Oregon.
- Is Medical Marijuana Good For The Brain? - November 30, 2012
More and more researchers and scientists are now looking into the health benefits of medical cannabis.
- The Major Health Benefits of Medical Marijuana - November 22, 2012
From treating migraines and glaucoma to slowing down tumor growth, medical marijuana has a wide range of health and medical benefits.
- Is Marijuana Gentler To Your Lungs Than Tobacco? - November 16, 2012
A study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association presented that medical marijuana doesn't impair your lung function and could even add further lung capacity.
- Can Medical Marijuana Prevent Blindness From Glaucoma? - November 9, 2012
Studies dating back to the early 1970s have shown that medical marijuana or medical cannabis can help treat and prevent glaucoma.
- “I Can Have A Life Now,” Says A Colorado Woman On The Benefits Of Medical Marijuana - November 1, 2012
“I Can Have A Life Now,” Says A Colorado Woman Who Speaks Of The Benefits Of Medical Marijuana
- Mayo Clinic Professor Of Psychiatry Talks About The Benefits And Legal Limitations Of Medical Marijuana Research - October 26, 2012
Mayo Clinic Professor Of Psychiatry Talks About The Benefits And Legal Limitations Of Medical Marijuana Research
- Senior Citizens Use Medical Marijuana For Pain, Nausea - October 19, 2012
More and more senior citizens use medical marijuana for treatment of pain and nausea.
- Can Medical Marijuana Help Autism And Fragile X Symptoms? - October 12, 2012
Researchers from America and Europe have found that increasing natural marijuana-like chemicals (endocannabinoids) in the brain might help correct autism-related behavioral issues.
- Medical Marijuana As An Effective Therapy Aid For Hepatitis C - October 5, 2012
A study has found the medical marijuana helps improve drug therapy effectiveness for hepatitis C. Hepatitis C is characterized as a deadly viral infection that affects over three million Americans.
- Top Scientists, Researchers and Medical Practitioners to Present Beneficial Effects of Medical Marijuana - September 28, 2012
This just in... medical and healthcare experts will talk about the the medicinal and therapeutic benefits of medical marijuana at the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) come October 24.
- Do the Benefits of Medical Marijuana Outweigh the Risks? - September 21, 2012
Many scientists agree that the benefits of medical marijuana can no longer be ignored.
- Does Medical Marijuana Help Treat People Suffering from Cachexia? - September 13, 2012
According to the National Cancer Institute, cachexia is characterized by a loss of muscle mass and body weight, and weakness occurs in patients with AIDS, cancer or other chronic diseases.
- Study: Cannabinoid Offers Cardio Protection - September 7, 2012
A study in Ramat-Gan, Israel found that the administration of delta-9-THC, a component of medical marijuana protects heart muscle cells from injury during hypoxia.
- Medical Cannabis and Its Cooling Effect for Diabetics - August 30, 2012
Medical cannabis has a cooling effect that “chills you out”, which does not only help you tolerate too much heat, but may bring implications for longevity.
- THC in Medical Cannabis Can Alleviate Allergic Contact Dermatitis - August 23, 2012
A 2007 Israeli research found that THC, the chemical component found in medical cannabis, can help the body’s immune system fight allergic contact dermatitis, a common skin disease.
- Can Medical Marijuana Effectively Treat the Symptoms of Hepatitis C? - August 16, 2012
According to the following medical experts, medical marijuana can be used as an effective treatment for the symptoms of Hepatitis C...
- Is Medical Marijuana Beneficial to Senior Citizens? - August 10, 2012
A recent medical marijuana report published in Arizona showed that 25% of users are between the ages of 51 and 81 years old...
- Ingesting Medical Cannabis Has Abundant Benefits - August 2, 2012
Watch this very informative video about the abundant benefits of ingesting medical cannabis...
- Can Medical Cannabis Extracts Mitigate Muscle Stiffness in MS Patients? - July 27, 2012
A clinical trial data from the Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry recently published that the oral administration of medical cannabis extracts can significantly reduce muscle stiffness in multiple sclerosis (MS) patients.
- Can Medical Marijuana Help Lou Gehrig’s Disease Patients? - July 19, 2012
Lou Gehrig’s disease or amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) is a deadly neurodegenerative disorder that is characterized by the loss of motor skills throughout the body.
- New York State Judge Makes Medical Marijuana Case - July 12, 2012
“Inhaled marijuana is the only medicine that gives me some relief from nausea, stimulates my appetite, and makes it easier to fall asleep. The oral synthetic substitute, Marinol, prescribed by my doctors, was useless...”
- Does Medical Marijuana Reduce Pain from Peripheral Neuropathy? - July 5, 2012
From 2003 to 2005, researchers from the San Francisco General Hospital studied fifty (50) HIV-positive patients with peripheral neuropathy.
- Government Study Finds Moderate Use of Cannabis Does Not Negatively Affect Lung Function - June 28, 2012
A recent study has found that smoking cannabis on a moderately consistent basis, even in the course of several years, does not damage nor impair lung function.
- Medical Marijuana and Alcoholism - June 21, 2012
Many recent studies have been conducted concerning the use of medical cannabis for treating alcoholism and alcohol withdrawals.
- Psychological Benefits of Medical Marijuana - June 18, 2012
Medical marijuana is known to bring several psychological benefits. Relaxation is one of them.
- Medical Marijuana for MS Muscle Cramping - June 8, 2012
In a recent study for MS (muscular or multiple sclerosis) pain and spasticity reported by Reuters, patients were [...]
- Michigan Issues Medical Marijuana Cards to 44 Children - June 2, 2012
A recent report shows 44 children in Michigan have medical marijuana cards and according to [...]
- Medical Marijuana Treatment for ADHD - May 24, 2012
A consultant pediatrician from USC, Dr. Claudia Jenson, has come up with a unique way of treating ADD and ADHD. [...]
- Does Medical Marijuana Stimulate Appetite? - May 18, 2012
One of the many benefits of medical marijuana is stimulating appetite. A clinical trial made [...]
- Benefits of Medical Marijuana for Cancer Patients - May 11, 2012
Many medical and scientific studies have already proven that medical cannabis or marijuana [...]
- Can Medical Cannabis Relieve Symptoms of Chronic Diseases? - May 3, 2012
Research shows that medical cannabis can indeed help treat symptoms associated with some chronic diseases [...]
- What Conditions Can Medical Marijuana Treat? - April 26, 2012
At Green & Greener Grow Collective, Inc. we know how some people are in need of safe and discreet access to [...]
- Clinical Uses of Medical Marijuana - April 20, 2012
Some scholars and industry experts agree that marijuana has been used for medicinal reasons for over [...]
- The Health Benefits of Juicing Raw Cannabis - April 12, 2012
At Green & Greener Grow Collective, Inc. we know how some people are in need of safe and discreet [...]
- Can Medical Marijuana Help Treat Meniere’s Disease? - April 5, 2012
Many doctors and health practitioners now say that medical marijuana treats Meniere’s disease - a condition [...]
- Hemp Can Save the World - April 2, 2012
Sharing with all of you this really cool music video by Nutiva, ELEVATE, The Luminaries [...]
- Top 10 Major Health Benefits of Medical Marijuana - March 23, 2012
Medical marijuana is now known for its medicinal and therapeutic benefits. Backed by strong scientific studies [...]
- Does Medical Marijuana Protect Against Radiation Exposure? - March 15, 2012
Among the numerous benefits of medical marijuana is its ability to protect against exposure to radiation. [...]
- Is Medical Marijuana Good for Insomnia? - March 9, 2012
Millions of people worldwide suffer from insomnia or sleeplessness at one point in their lives. You [...]
- Is Medical Marijuana Beneficial for Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) Patients? - March 2, 2012
Is Medical Marijuana Beneficial for Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) Patients? [...]
- Does Medical Marijuana Have Anti-Inflammatory Benefits? - February 24, 2012
Scientists say that medical marijuana may have anti-inflammatory properties that will not get people high. [...]
- Can Medical Marijuana Benefit HIV/AIDS Patients? - February 16, 2012
Medical marijuana is fast becoming a popular choice of HIV/AIDS patients for the main reason that it can [...]
- Can Medical Marijuana Help Fight Colon Cancer? - February 9, 2012
There are over 100,000 new cases of colon cancer and almost 50,000 deaths annually in the United States. [...]
- Over 250 Patients Treated with Medical Marijuana in Israel - February 2, 2012
A study recently conducted at the Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer in Israel reported that two-thirds [...]
- Medical Marijuana to Manage Autism in Children - January 19, 2012
Autism is considered to be a lifelong development disability. Those suffering from autism [...]
- Study: Marijuana Doesn’t Harm Lung Function - January 13, 2012
Last Tuesday, the result of a 20-year study conducted by researchers at the University of Alabama at [...]
- Is Cannabis Safer than Alcohol? - January 5, 2012
Did you know that in 2001 alone, as per the United Stated Centers for Disease Control, there were [...]
- Is Caffeine More Addictive than Cannabis? - December 9, 2011
The answer is a resounding YES. You may be surprised especially if you aren’t really a coffee drinker. [...]
- Can Medical Cannabis Help People with Glaucoma? - December 7, 2011
At Green & Greener Grow Collective, Inc. we know how some people are in need of safe and [...]
- Does Medical Marijuana Help You Remember? - November 24, 2011
You may have heard of a forgetful person because he’s a heavy cannabis user, however, did you [...]
- Can Medical Marijuana Cure Headaches? - November 22, 2011
According to a 2009 case study published in the Headache journal, inhaling medical marijuana [...]
- Is Medical Marijuana Beneficial to Paraplegia Sufferers? - November 13, 2011
Paraplegia is defined as a motor and/or sensory function impairment of the lower extremities. [...]
- Can Medical Marijuana Fight Muscular Dystrophy? - November 12, 2011
At Green & Greener Grow Collective, Inc. we know how some people are in need of safe and [...]
- Can Medical Marijuana Cure Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)? - November 3, 2011
Irritable Bowel Syndrome or simply IBS is a common condition that affects the large intestine. Common [...]
- Can Medical Marijuana Cure Cancer? - October 22, 2011
At Green & Greener Grow Collective, Inc. we know how some people are in need of safe and discreet [...]
- Can Medical Marijuana Treat Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)? - October 14, 2011
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by intrusive thoughts [...]
- Can Medical Cannabis Kill Leukemia Cells? - October 8, 2011
In 2005, a London study found that Δ9-THC, the active ingredient in cannabis, have the capacity [...]
- Medical Cannabis for Pain and Depression - October 1, 2011
For over 4,000 years, cannabis has been used for its therapeutic and medicinal benefits. [...]
- Can Medical Cannabis Reduce Tourette’s Syndrome Symptoms? - September 24, 2011
A study conducted in 2002 showed that chemicals found in marijuana can effectively [...]
- Bipolar Disorder - September 18, 2011
There is still no anecdotal evidence on the positive effects of medical cannabis in patients [...]
- Study: Cannabis Users Have Lower Obesity Risk - September 13, 2011
Based on a new survey study, users of cannabis may have a lower obesity risk than non-users. [...]
- Is Medical Marijuana An Effective Cure For Migraine Headaches? - September 3, 2011
The answer is a resounding YES. Medical marijuana helps alleviate the pain associated with migraine [...]
- Medical Cannabis Stimulates Growth of Brain Cells in Rats - August 26, 2011
Experiments on rats showed that when given a potent cannabinoid, growth of new brain cells was [...]
- Medical Cannabis for Menopausal Women - August 19, 2011
More and more women are discovering the benefits of medical cannabis for symptoms associated [...]
- Marijuana May Be Studied for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder - August 12, 2011
In a recent article published in The New York Times, researchers are looking into studying the potential of marijuana [...]
- Medical Canabis in Israeli Nursing Home - July 28, 2011
At Hadarim Geriatric Home in Israel, medical cannabis is weighed and given to some of the patients. [...]
- Medical Cannabis Controls Drug Addiction - July 21, 2011
“A ground-breaking study of 4117 marijuana smokers in California reveals that the ‘Gateway Theory’ [...]
- Medical Cannabis and Multiple Sclerosis - July 15, 2011
There have been many studies that showed intake of medical cannabis reduces muscle spasms [...]
- Medical Cannabis as Muscle Relaxant - July 9, 2011
Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the main ingredient found in cannabis, has been found to have [...]
- Medical Cannabis Effective In Treating Glaucoma - July 1, 2011
Next to cataracts, glaucoma causes the most visual problems in people. It is characterized [...]
- Medical Marijuana Cures Skin Cancer - June 23, 2011
Skin cancer is considered as one of the most prevalent types of human cancers. The above video is [...]
- Medical Cannabis Benefits and Conditions - June 16, 2011
We now know that the use of medical cannabis to treat various diseases and ailments [...]
- Study: Medical Cannabis Beneficial For Patients Suffering From Fibromyalgia - June 10, 2011
Cannabis use is related with advantageous results on a variety of fibromyalgia [...]
- Medical Cannabis Research for Male Contraceptive Pill - June 4, 2011
Even in our modern, high-tech era, the absence of a male birth control pill has [...]
- Nearly 50% of Americans Support Legalization of Cannabis - May 27, 2011
The most recent (April 2011) Gallup poll has found that now more than ever [...]
- Cannabis 10 Major Health Benefits - May 20, 2011
It is already a widely known fact that medical cannabis has real health benefits [...]
- Study: Cannabis Delays the Onset of Alzheimer's - May 12, 2011
The most common form of dementia, Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) affects roughly 27 million [...]
- The Benefits of Medical Cannabis for Cancer Patients - May 6, 2011
Many studies have proven that medical cannabis relieve pain and [...]
- Medical Cannabis Relieves Pain and Depression - April 28, 2011
Medical cannabis, in a recent study, is shown to significantly decrease chronic pain in patients [...]
- Medical Cannabis Stimulates Appetite in Cancer Patients - April 21, 2011
Results of a pilot study show that delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the active ingredient in cannabis [...]
- Medical Cannabis Helps Patients With Neurological Conditions and Various Illnesses - April 9, 2011
Research shows that medical cannabis acts as an anticonvulsant [...]
- The Psychological and Spiritual Benefits of Medical Marijuana - April 1, 2011
Much has been said about the medicinal and physical health benefits [...]
- Medicinal Purposes of Cannabis - March 25, 2011
Many scientific studies have now confirmed that marijuana or medical cannabis [...]
- Medical Cannabis and ADHD - March 20, 2011
Current scientific studies have reported that individuals suffering from Attention Deficit [...]
- Medical Cannabis Versus Opiate Pain Medication - March 5, 2011
Several scientific studies including that by California’s Center for Medicinal Cannabis Research (CMCR) [...]
- Medical Marijuana May Help Control Heavy Alcohol Abuse - February 25, 2011
In November 2010, the University of California-Berkeley Patient’s Group, a medical cannabis [...]
- Medical Cannabis Found to Shrink Brain Tumors - February 17, 2011
An active component of medical cannabis has been shown to shrink brain tumors in rats. [...]
- The Addictiveness of Marijuana (Cannabis) - February 10, 2011
How addictive is cannabis compared with nicotine, alcohol and caffeine? You may be surprised [...]
- Carcinogens not Found in Cannabis, Smoke not as Carcinogenic as Tobacco Smoke - February 3, 2011
Recent studies prove that cannabis, although containing similar carcinogenic compounds as tobacco, does not [...]
- Cannabis Consumption: Smoking vs. Vaporization - January 9, 2011
There are various ways to administer or consume cannabis and two of the most prominent routes [...]
- How to Get Legal - December 1, 2010
If you are suffering from a debilitating medical condition and looking to become a qualified [...]
- Legal Use of Medical Cannabis in Michigan - September 24, 2010
The Michigan Medical Marihuana Act (MMMA) of November 4, 2008 [...]